- Oil cleansing with Argan oil or the Okabo Pure Argan Nourishing Oil Cleanser. Similia similibus solvuntur – similar substances will dissolve similar substances.
- Exfoliate your facial skin once or twice a week. For this, you could try mixing 1 tablespoon Argan oil and 1 tablespoon fine sugar.
- Use rosewater as your toner. It moisturizes, freshens and slightly minimizes pores.
- Apply one to two pumps of Argan oil on your face, especially outside the T-zone to seal in the moisture from the rosewater. Argan oil is a fairly dry oil and does not clog your pores.
- Use a tissue for patting excess oil from your skin during the day.
| || |
- Exfoliate your body once or twice a week.
- Moisturize your skin with Argan oil – apply lightly to moist skin.
- TEvery now and then moisturizing with freshening rosewater might suffice.