Dry skin is a common condition in the Nordic countries. When young and taken well care of, dry skin is beautiful. However, it is prone to wrinkles. The composition of the skin is thin, silky and even on its surface. Dry skin does not usually get a lot of impurities but is prone to tightness and flakiness. The colour of the skin type is usually fine or pale, depending on the location of the superficial veins.
Let pure oils nourish and moisturize your dry skin.
|Face || ||Body |
- Wash your face in the mornings using rosewater. Avoid cleansing with water since it will only dry out your skin even more.
- Oil cleansing with the Okabo Pure Argan Nourishing Oil Cleanser or with pure Argan oil in the evenings.
- Exfoliate your skin as gently as possible once or twice every two weeks.
- Use 2 to 3 pumps of the invigorating and protecting Okabo LIFT + GLOW Serum in the mornings, evenings and whenever needed. On the serum, apply the Okabo 24H Miracle Moisturizer.
| || |
- Gentle exfoliating whenever needed.
- Moisturize your skin with Argan oil by applying it lightly to moist skin.